Beautiful Smiles Dental Centers has an exciting opportunity for a fun,
and motivated individual who loves to make a difference in the smiles of their
patients. Applicant must be professional and able to multi task. The
hired will have the opportunity to work with our highly skilled team and
state of the art technology for children and adults!!
At least three years of orthodontic experience is required. Certification
preferred. Must be passionate about orthodontics, gentle and friendly toward
patients, honest and trust worthy. Excellent spoken and written communication
skills. Can-do attitude and a great work ethic with excellent customer service
Assisting the Orthodontist during a variety of treatment procedures, including
bonding and adjustments.
• Accuracy of taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays).
• Taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth).
• Accuracy of updating patient's medical history at each visit.
• Accuracy of posting patient services and completion of clinical notes.
• Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after orthodontist
• Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral
health; tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling.
• Communicating with patients and suppliers, when necessary.
• Serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control
protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment.
• Assist with inventory supply needs.
• Orthodontics assistant: 3 years
• Most have Orto and x-ray certifications and CPR