Our well-established orthodontic practice is looking for a highly motivated,
team-oriented individuals who understand the valuable role that the
Sterilization Technician plays at an orthodontics office. This is a great start
up position and is available at our Spring and Woodlands locations.
Our ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
• Aptitude for learning Orthodontics (x-rays and intra-oral pictures,
sterilization, impressions, etc.)
• Applicants must be good team workers, with a strong sense of professionalism
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Certificates/Licenses/Registrations: As mandated by the state (e.g.
Basic CPR, RDA, orthodontic procedures)
• Must be friendly, energetic, detailed oriented, confident person with
exceptional customer service
• Reliable transportation and willing to travel to both locations (please see
our website for locations)
• Dolphin Management computer system knowledge is a plus.
This position is full time (approximately 32 hours per week Monday through
Thursday with some Saturdays)
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive wage depending on knowledge
• Paid Time Off
• Medical Benefits
Qualified applicants please email resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]