We are seeking a dental assistant / RDA for a new pediatric dental practice in
Garland, TX. Our office has state of the art equipment and fun environment for
children and families. We highly value teamwork, mutual respect, kindness, and
What we look for in candidates:
• Positive, energetic, detail oriented
• Organized and efficient
• Love making children feel comfortable
• Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
• Self motivated, team player, willing to help your teammates
• Bilingual in Spanish (preferred, but not necessary)
• Have active RDA and CPR certifications
Our new team member will receive the opportunity to assist with both hygiene and
restorative patients. In addition, you will get to take part in growing the
practice as they participate in marketing events, networking, and getting to know
the community. We look forward to meeting you!
Full and part time available; compensation is based upon experience.
Please send resume (including email and phone number) with a picture.