We are looking for a fun,friendly, highly self motivated candidate that enjoys
working in a patient-centric private practice. We focus on the building long term
patient relationships by providing the best patient care.
Candidate will oversee the daily operations and flow of the dental office by
managing employee relations, employee communications, patient relations, and
achieving operational goals. Our office is a team focused office with personable
and energetic professionals. We are looking for a self motivated individual that
is loyal and committed to providing the best customer service and effectively
managing a patient focused and profitable dental practice.
• Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff
productivity, collections and receivables.
• Manages office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary
supply purchases, labs and labor costs.
• Increases and stimulates new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and
• Recruits and develops office team members capable of providing best in class
• Directly supervises office teams and proactively manages their performance and
development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and
• Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information,
tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
• Maintains excellent patient satisfaction
• Completes administrative tasks, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus,
accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline.
• Maintains patient chart data .
• Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate payment
and insurance processes.
• Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or
corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal
regulations, including OSHA.
• Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with
established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
• Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries
and seeks assistance when necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 2 years minimum experience in dental practice office management or related
• Possesses a track record for providing outstanding customer service; Is
capable of addressing and mitigating needs and concerns of customers and staff.
• Proven history of achieving results; Sets goals and actively motivating others
to achieve them.
• Continually building morale of team..
• Is a clear and persuasive communicator to staff and Doctors in positive or
negative situations, both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrates ability to actively listen to staff, Doctors, and patients and
deliver on their needs.
• Is able to interpret office financials and reacts accordingly to opportunities.
• Continually works to improve supervisory skills, processes, and service.
• Demonstrates ability to hold self and others accountable by setting the right
expectations and monitoring projected and accomplished goals.
• Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation
• Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology
• Spanish a plus
• High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a two or four-year
• Computer literate