Renovo Endodontic Studio is a leading dental specialty group that provides
conventional and microsurgical endodontics – a dental specialty associated with
root canal therapy and the management of dental trauma. Founded in xxxx, the
specialty group based in Illinois is headquartered in Schaumburg and maintains
offices in Elgin, Downers Grove, and Chicago.
Driven by our principle core values, we are committed to understanding our patients
needs and providing the best treatment available with the highest standards of
professional behavior and ethics. Our specialist use surgical microscopes, digital
radiographs, advanced 3D imaging, and current surgical techniques. Our
compassionate team of specialist share a vision of providing patient-centered care,
involving each patient to participate in the decision-making process, so they know
what to expect in their treatment plan.
At Renovo, we continually strive to position ourselves as a market-leading provider
of endodontic and oral surgery care. We believe that by providing the latest
technology and using current surgical and microsurgical techniques in a clean and
comfortable environment is an example of this commitment.
Renovo promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities
to every partner. By fostering an inclusive work environment, Renovo increases
employee engagement, enabling its partners to effectively contribute to the
organization’s success. The quality of our partners, performing as individuals and
working together as teams, has been a driving force in creating an inclusive
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments,
and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in
compliance with the dental practice act.
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating,
and draping patient.
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to
treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on
instruments and in the patient's mouth.
• Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
• Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions;
calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment
• Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish job results.
• At the direction of the treating specialist, takes intra-oral and/or 3D x-
ray of patients.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a xxx(K),
Profit Sharing and Cash Balance Plan. To learn more about Renovo Endodontic
Studio, please visit us at www.renovoendo.com
Please include a cover letter, resume, and at least two professional references.
• Six months of similar job experience.
• Demonstrate ability to assume Clinical Assistant essential
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Comply with protocols and standards.
• Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
• Support corporate vision and strategy.
Schaumburg, IL & Elgin, IL United States