Seeking Bright Motivated Experienced Expanded Duty Dental Assistant
We are a busy, growing, progressive and professional Dental Office with an
immediate opening for a full-time, expanded-duty dental assistant. We offer a
friendly caring work atmosphere, achievable bonuses and competitive pay and
benefits. Experience in the dental field is necessary, preferably with
expanded duty experience. We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Perform 4 handed dentistry
• Take and record dental histories and patient records
• Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
• Assist in advanced procedures
• Take impressions / Pour Models
• Explain post-procedure instructions to patients
• Instruct patients in oral hygiene
• Responsible for patient flow and keeping treatment rooms neat and
• X-Ray Certified
• Nitrous Oxide Certified
• Highly personable individual that is able to put our patients at ease
with the ability to project a positive and professional image in person and on
• Strong Organizational skills
• Must be articulate and service-oriented
• Flexible, adaptable, has initiative and anticipates the needs of others
• Must be willing to embrace and promote the office philosophy
• Reliable and prompt; available for at least 38 hours per week.
• Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of
• Resides within 30 minutes of our office.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to
[please sign-in to view contact information]:
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself
o What is the best thing about you?
o Summarize your thoughts on natural medicine/holistic healthcare?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does “service” mean to you?