Seeking a Bright, Motivated, Professional Front Desk Coordinator for Our Dental
We are a busy, growing, progressive and professional small Dental Office with an
immediate opening for a full-time position. We offer a friendly caring work
atmosphere, achievable bonuses and competitive pay and benefits. Experience in
the dental field is preferred. We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Operate telephone to answer, screen and forward calls, providing
information, taking messages, answering inquiries and scheduling appointments in
an efficient, functional, empathetic and articulate manner.
• Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting
correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and
• Must speak and understand English well and be able to express thoughts
in a clear concise manner both in spoken and written communication.
• Responsible for the dental schedule.
• Be able to understand and explain dental procedures, dental insurance
• Must be willing to embrace and promote the office philosophy
• Highly personable individual that is able to put our patients at ease
with the ability to project a positive and professional image in person and on
• Strong Organizational skills
• Must be articulate and service-oriented
• Flexible, adaptable, with initiative and be able to anticipates the
needs of others
• Reliable and prompt; available for at least 38 hours per week.
• Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of
• Resides within 30 minutes of our office.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to
[please sign-in to view contact information]:
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself
o What is the best thing about you?
o Summarize your thoughts on natural medicine/holistic healthcare?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does “service” mean to you?