COMPANY: Do you love helping others? Are you a people person? Do you have excellent
communication skills? If so, Oral Health Industries is the perfect company for you.
Oral Health Industries mission is TO SERVE as a WINDOW to BETTER HEALTH and
PracticeWithLOVE™. Our goal is to provide impeccable service to all our patients
and treat each employee with mutual respect. Oral Health Industries provides all of
our client’s quality dental care and exceptional, warm, and caring customer
service. We believe that each patient deserves the best oral health care available
in today’s dental industry.
Job Title: Patient Coordinator
Hourly Rate: Depending On Qualifications
Location: xxxx Beltline Rd. Suite xxx Dallas, Tx, xxxx8
Job Type:Full Time
Job Description/Responsibilities: Oral Health Industries is seeking a Patient
Coordinator for their partner location Texas Dentistry for Kids North Dallas. The
perfect candidate seeking should have knowledge and experience in dental front
office. This individual will need to be able to communicate effectively, present
treatment plans and close cases. The perfect candidate should possess knowledge of
billing insurances. They will need to be responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
This person will report directly to the Executive Director of Operations
• Daily auditing of charts; Weekly sending EODs to Bookkeeper.
• Submitting all provider collections to the Payroll Administrator at the end of
each pay period.
• Sort through all mail and distribute accurately and timely; Scan in all invoices
and send to Accounts Payable.
• Makes daily bank deposits as necessary; scans in check deposits at least twice
• Oversees ordering and management of all dental and office supplies.
• Produces and understands financial reports such as production/collection
reporting, aging and other reports produced by dental management software at the
• Lead morning huddle meetings. Assign employees with their duties that day.
• Leads and trains team members with encouragement, respect, and understanding.
Leads by example.
• Able to communicate effectively with team members and has respect of employees.
• Manages employees schedules and coverage as needed.
• Promote resolution of patient and physician, and Practice's team concerns by
routing through correct mechanism or resolving the situation.
• Comfortable presenting treatment plans and have the ability to close cases
• Has understanding of billing insurances
• Conducts periodic evaluations; Reports staffing problems, issues,
recommendations, and pay raise suggestions to the Executive Director of Operations.
• Provides support or relief for other staff and accepts changing job roles/tasks
(additional duties as required). Assists other roles as needed.
• Has understanding of what provider requires for a productive clinic including
meeting monthly collections goals
• 2 or more years of management experience with preference in dental office experience
• Must be able to communicate face to face, through email, and phone
• Higher Education or HS Diploma with Equivalent Experience
• Must be team-oriented and willing to collaborate with others. Must have a patient