COMPANY: Do you love helping others? Are you a people person? Do you have excellent
communication skills? If so, Oral Health Industries is the perfect company for you.
Oral Health Industries mission is TO SERVE as a WINDOW to BETTER HEALTH and
PracticeWithLOVE™. Our goal is to provide impeccable service to all our patients
and treat each employee with mutual respect. Oral Health Industries provides all of
our client’s quality dental care and exceptional, warm, and caring customer
service. We believe that each patient deserves the best oral health care available
in today’s dental industry.
Job Title: Patient Coordinator
Hourly Rate: Depending On Qualifications
Location: xxxx Beltline Rd. Suite xxx Dallas, Tx, xxxx8
Job Type:Full Time
Job Description/Responsibilities: Oral Health Industries is seeking a Patient
Coordinator for their partner location Texas Dentistry for Kids North Dallas. The
perfect candidate seeking should have knowledge and experience in dental front
office. This individual will need to be able to communicate effectively, present
treatment plans and close cases. The perfect candidate should possess knowledge of
billing insurances. They will need to be responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
This person will report directly to the Executive Director of Operations
• Check-in Patients – Providing great patient service with a smile and positive
attitude. Making sure information has been entered correctly. Gets copy of
insurance card. Collects Monies when required.
• Check-out Patients- Making sure follow up appointments have been scheduled.
Collects monies when required. Initial Audit
• Schedule Patients- Appointments are made correctly and are communicated
correctly to the patient regarding appointment times and locations.
• Medical Records- Makes sure all records have been received for patient. Releases
records to providers/patients needing copy.
• Calling patients with insurance estimates and scheduling appointments if
necessary/verifying insurance benefits
• Completing data reporting in a timely manner
• Handling incoming/outgoing phone calls.
• Treatment Plans/Charges- Make sure that treatment plan charges. Is able to
accurately answer insurance/finance questions pertaining to the treatment plan
• Daily auditing of charts; Weekly sending EODs to Bookkeeper.
• Submitting all provider collections to the Payroll Administrator at the end of
each pay period.
• Oversees ordering and management of all dental and office supplies.
• Produces and understands financial reports such as production/collection
reporting, aging and other reports produced by dental management software at the
• Lead morning huddle meetings. Assign employees with their duties that day.
• Leads and trains team members with encouragement, respect, and understanding.
Leads by example.
• Able to communicate effectively with team members and has respect of employees.
• Manages employees schedules and coverage as needed.
• Promote resolution of patient and physician, and Practice's team concerns by
routing through correct mechanism or resolving the situation.
• Comfortable presenting treatment plans and have the ability to close cases
• Has understanding of billing insurances
• Conducts periodic evaluations; Reports staffing problems, issues,
recommendations, and pay raise suggestions to the Executive Director of Operations.
• Provides support or relief for other staff and accepts changing job roles/tasks
(additional duties as required). Assists other roles as needed.
• Has understanding of what provider requires for a productive clinic including
meeting monthly collections goals
• 2 or more years of management experience with preference in dental office experience
• Must be able to communicate face to face, through email, and phone
• Higher Education or HS Diploma with Equivalent Experience
• Must be team-oriented and willing to collaborate with others. Must have a patient