Well established dental office seeking Full / Part time Dental Office Manager /
administrator in Frisco,TX.
Successful candidate must have a background and good knowledge of dental
treatments and procedures, self motivated, organized and have strong time
management skills, treatment co-ordination, accounts receivable, front desk duties,
and willing to grow with our practice.
Come be a part of our family. We offer excellent compensation.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
If you think this position is for you, email us your resume [please sign-in to view contact information]
• Must have a knowledge of the dental treatments.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have excellent people skills and supervisory skills.
• Positive team leadership skills.
• Experience in setting and accomplishing office goals.
• Bookkeeping - accounts receivable and payable.
• Recall bookings.
• Allocate staff schedules and ensure effective patient care.
• Some insurance coordination.
• General reception duties.
• Oversee inventory and ordering of office supplies.
• Attention to detail important.
• Accountability, dependable and a positive role model.
• Dynamic, energetic, and professional personality is key.
• Minimum 3 years of dental experience.
• Minimum 3 year as a Office Manager.
• Working experience with MS office applications and knowledge Opendental is preferred.
• Highly organized, quick learner with analytical thinking that allows for
• Must be able to multi-task, be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
• Must be able to process high volumes of work quickly, efficiently and accurately.
• Receiving patients at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and
announcing them appropriately.
• Answering the phones; screening and transferring of calls and answering all
inquiries, providing basic and accurate information.
• Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
• Excellent Customer Service.
• Other duties as assigned