Salary negotiable & commensurate with experience Excellent earning potential.
Seeking motivated, compassionate, driven, full time General Dentist Associate
for a rapidly growing dental office. Candidates should posses excellent patient
interaction skills, be a team player and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
We focus on providing the entire family superior quality general dentistry in a
modern technologically advanced setting with experienced support staff. Mostly
PPO and private pay patients. Some Medicaid.
New graduates are welcome to apply
• Dental degree from an accredited school of dentistry
• Current unrestricted license from the Texas Board of Dental Examiners to
practice as a dentist in the State of Texas
• Annual continuing education as required by the Texas Board of Dental
• Must be registered and have current DEA and other such certificates to
legally operate as a practitioner in the State of Texas
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Professionals
3 Year old Practice, Amazing location, High Foot Traffic, Downtown East Texas
town, High Visibility, Retail Location.
General dentistry practice ideally located in a high foot traffic, downtown
location in a beautiful East Texas town. Live and work minutes from Lake Fork,
the best bass fishing in the nation and pine trees of East Texas. The
attractive facility features high-end finishes, 8 operatories (3 are currently
equipped), new chairs and cabinetry, digital sensors, digital Pano, Dentrix,
Nitrous plumbed to all 8 Op's.
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this opportunity, please
email us a copy of your resume and we will get in touch with you.