We are an established single doctor dental practice seeking to hire a part-time
dental hygienist. Experience is recommended, but not required. New graduates are
welcome to apply.
- Providing excellent patient care
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with kids and adults
- Educate patients on oral hygiene
- Adult/child prophylaxis
- Scaling & Root Planing
- Applying Fluoride and Sealants
- Making Digital X-rays
Hours to include: Wednesday 8-4, Thursday 8-4, and possibly Friday 7-12. More
days can be added at a later date.
We have provided high quality services in an all digital non-corporate practice
for 13 years.
Pay and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
All interested applicants, please contact us or email us your current CV/resume!
Please include a snapshot of yourself if possible.