Full-time and part-time opportunities available.
Give your future something to smile about! Augusta Smiles Youth Dentistry is
currently has an immediate need to add a Dental Hygienist to our growing dental
practice. Not only do we offer a fun and professional working environment, we
give our employees an early start to their weekend! That’s right, our employees
work Monday-Thursday with every Friday off! In addition, we offer a competitive
starting salary, excellent benefits package, holiday pay, PTO, and much more!
Whether you are looking for your first job as a Dental Hygienist or an
opportunity to advance your career, we may have the opportunity you have been
The ideal candidate must meet the below requirements:
• Must have a valid Georgia Dental Hygiene License
• Must be friendly and love working with children
• Strong desire to educate patients on proper oral healthcare
• Enthusiastic team player
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual is appreciated, but not required.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you! Please send you resume
to [please sign-in to view contact information].