We are a fast growing practice offering General dentistry to the entire family.
We are needing a quality dentist who has excellent care, great communication
skills, detailed oriented, proficiency in performing regular checkups and
complex dental procedures. Visa sponsorship available.
• Degree from accredited dental school
• Current dental license issued by state where practicing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team-building skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to work well independently and with others in fast-paced environment
2 year minimum experience
• Dental license from a US dental school
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care
(License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.