• Fabricates quality prosthetic denture products, repairs, relines and rebases
according to established procedures and under the clinical direction of the
• Optimizes Laboratory production by organizing and prioritizing daily work and
following the denture scheduler.
• Partners with the Central Laboratory to eliminate barriers to meet or exceed
denture delivery dates and resolve quality fabrication issues.
• Assigns and oversees the work of Laboratory Technician Trainees and Laboratory
• Follows quality standards to reduce remakes and patient satisfaction issues.
Partners with the treating Doctors to ensure dentures exceed patient
expectations; provides chair side support (where permissible and in accordance
with applicable laws) when needed to address patient needs.
• Partners with the treating Doctors and Office team to meet denture delivery
• Partners with the RM and FLOSs to train Laboratory Technician Trainees.
• Supports Laboratory pilot initiatives.
• Completes required case shipping and receiving points.
• Follows predetermined budgetary guidelines to stock and maintain supply
inventories and prepares Laboratory supply orders.
• Performs general equipment maintenance and reports and follows-up on equipment
malfunctions or necessary repairs with the Office Manager.
• Follows housekeeping guidelines to maintain a neat and orderly Laboratory.
• Complies with established health and safety regulations, including the use of
required personal protective equipment and engineering controls.