Want to be a part of establishing a brand new outpatient dental practice?
…..Come work at an outpatient clinic where you can be part of a fast paced,
growing health care center. You will enjoy full time hours, a comprehensive
benefit package with a convenient Monday - Friday work schedule.
ECHO Community Health Care, Inc. is a large Federally Qualified Health Center in
Evansville, IN. providing top quality outpatient care services to our
surrounding communities giving us the opportunity to work with a diverse patient
population and offering a high level of medical, social, behavioral care to
patients of all ages and backgrounds. We have a successful dental referral
program and now expanding to having our own general dental practice!
• Growing organization, celebrating 30 years of service
• Serving over 15,xxx patients in the Evansville community and surrounding
The successful candidate for this position will enjoy working in a new dental
clinic in a positive and supportive environment with a diverse group of
patients. The General Dentist will provide direct patient care to a diverse
patient population (primarily adult), provides supervision of two Dental
Hygienists and performs a wide range of dental services as permitted by state
law and within range of the dentist's experience.
Skills & Experience:
• Must be a graduate of an accredited dental school.
• Must possess a current Indiana Professional Dentist license with a
minimal of one year experience in a general dental setting. This
experience requirement may also be met by completion of an approved one
year general practice residency.
• Experience working with an Electronic Dental Record system a plus
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and manage deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work
• Participation in clinical and quality improvement projects
• Commitment and experience working with underserved and diverse
• Strong interest in public health
• Experience in community center or urban sites preferred
Why should you apply?
• Immediate income after graduation
• Student loan forgiveness options available
• Generous paid time off
• 11paid holidays
• xxxB retirement plan with employer match
• Employer paid life insurance and long term disability
• Relocation assistance
• Opportunity to boost the patient’s confidence
• Don’t have to buy into a practice
Job Type: Full-time (Will consider part time)