Please Read Carefully !! 5 or more years of experience!!
Our patients are our top priority so your personality is important to us! If
you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of
quality dental care and the importance of helping patients find the best path
to health and wellness, we would like to meet you! We are requiring at least 5
years of experience.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients' needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with
applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling
them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral
pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels
in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturer's guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
******Must have Cerec and 3D scanning experience, implant knowledgeable!
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates with bonus opportunity with benefits package
(medical, dental, xxx-K and more!)
• A stable, full time work schedule
• A pleasant work environment
AGAIN! ******Must have Cerec and 3D scanning experience, implant knowledgeable!
PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR RESUME IN THE SUBJECT PUT YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR!