Lead Dental Assistant
DECA Dental Group is the largest privately held Dental company in Texas. We are
looking to add an energetic and team oriented Dental Assistant to our growing
team! The Lead Dental Assistant is a critical part of our mission. They not only
support the patient, they provide the doctor with valuable assistance on patient
procedures & train other DAs to do the same.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Leading, supervising, and training all other assistants
• Maintaining clinical supply and inventory
• Assisting Dentist throughout procedures
• Performing maintenance on dental equipment
• Educating team on basic maintenance
Education & Background Requirements:
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
• 2+ years of RDA experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Flexibility to work 2 Saturdays per month (9am-3pm)
• Coronal polishing, CPR, & Nitrous Oxide certifications are a plus
Compensation will commensurate with experience. Bonus opportunities available.
Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from; free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans: vision,
long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, and accident
coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.