Lead Dental Assistant
The Lead Dental Assistant is a critical part of our mission. They not only
support the patient, they provide the doctor with valuable assistance on patient
procedures & train other DAs to do the same.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Leading, supervising, and training all other assistants
• Maintaining clinical supply and inventory
• Assisting Dentist throughout procedures
• Performing maintenance on dental equipment
• Educating team on basic maintenance
Education & Background Requirements:
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
• 2+ years of RDA experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Flexibility to work 2 Saturdays per month (9am-3pm)
• Coronal polishing, CPR, & Nitrous Oxide certifications are a plus
Compensation will commensurate with experience. Bonus opportunities available.
Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from; free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans: vision,
long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, and accident
coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.