We are a well established privately owned- single doctor practice in Murphy, TX.
We need a Dental assistant to join our close-knit team.
We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly,
and we operate a busy office with high levels of traffic. In addition to
preventive care appointments and scheduled procedures, we accept walk-ins and
take emergency calls.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes :
• Calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor
• Willingness to be cross trained .
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Highly organized, motivated individual looking for a LONG TERM HOME!
• Murphy Tx ,xxxx4
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $16.00 /hr depending on experience
• Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9:00-6:00
• Wed: Closed
• Fri: 8:00-4:00
• Saturday : Every other 8-2
As an assistant you will be a key piece in helping patients receive the care and
treatment they need. Your job will include assisting the doctor in operative
procedures, taking radiographs, taking intraoral pictures, updating medical
history, sterilizing instruments, taking impression, and making provisional
Required license or certification:
• Dental assistant: 1 year
Hope to hear from you!