Cragun Endodontics has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Frisco,
TX. We are also open to the candidates that are currently in school!!
All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to
your new professional home. We also offer a compensation package that
includes holiday pay, a competitive bonus structure and PTO.
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair
• Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
• Take radiographs of patients
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors'
schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time
flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work.
• Help clean the office and treatment rooms
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient
data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to
perform job successfully
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications,
understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Prior RDA experience preferred**, but not required
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment