Our practice is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Associate Dentist to join
You must have some experience and be comfortable working independently. Solid
general dentistry skills, friendly with great chairside manner is required.
Advanced skills in CEREC, endo and oral surgery are a plus!
You will work with an exceptional team while providing the best dentistry has to
offer, in a beautiful facility with an exceptional patient experience as the focus.
You will enjoy the freedom to treat your patients while receiving clinical,
professional and leadership coaching/mentoring from Dr. Howe who has over 25 years
of private practice experience.
• Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
• Opportunities for partnership
• Industry leading Continuing Education opportunities
• Comprehensive administrative support
• Provide exceptional dental care
• Educate patients regarding their comprehensive treatment options
• Maintain an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their
health is our top priority
• Support the growth and development of our teams and practices
• DDS or DMD from an accredited school
• State of Ohio license
• Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical
This is a Private Practice with a great, relaxed staff. Must be reliable and a team
player willing to help others. Team-focused, uplifting and educational work
Position is 2 days per week, M and TH with opportunity to go more days in the
future. Great location in Mount Vernon. No weekends. Position is available in
August. Fantastic opportunity!
If you are interested forward your resume to Dr. Brian Howe