Smile Workshop Denton is seeking a full-time experienced RDA, for immediate
opening.We have a great team that is looking for that missing piece to the
puzzle, we offer great benefits which include paid time off!
Position is Full time. Monday-Thursday 9a-6p,Fri 9-2 and up to 2 Sat a month.
2 years experienced required, current TX Dental license, CPR Coronal Polishing
and Pit Fissure Certifications a Plus! Bi-lingual a plus!
Job Title: Dental Assistant Job Summary: The role of an RDA is to perform a
variety of patient care, laboratory, administrative and duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the dentist as necessary to gain the patient’s commitment for the best
possible treatment with urgency.
• Perform functions in accordance with the applicable state’s Dental Auxiliaries
Table of Permitted Duties.
• Attending to the patient’s individual concerns and expectations.
• At the direction of the dentist, complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures,
prepare tray setups, instruct patients on postoperative care, and record patient
• Evaluate and complete any maintenance to all equipment (i.e. autoclave, hand
• Ensure that the doctor always stay on schedule, the back office area is clean
• Inform the front office if the doctor is running behind.
• Ensure all equipment and instruments are sterilized.
• Taking inventory and ordering supplies approved by Corporate.
• Communicate any concerns and/or specialized treatment a patient may need to
front office for follow up care.
Smile Workshop Offers Medical, Vision, Paid Time off, Holiday Pay and a
competitive wage. We are an equal opportunity employer.