Looking for a Confident Can Do Attitude Front Office/Scheduling Coordinator for
our fast growing practice!
• Highly Competitive Pay
• Accumulated Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
• A pleasant and fun work environment!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Schedule patient treatment appointments; reschedule patients that miss their
appointment and call patients that have not completed treatment, answer and
return incoming calls from patients.
• Manage the Doctor and hygiene schedules to achieve utilization goals through
efficient use of appointment time.
• Work with clinical team to effectively manage daily patient flow, providing
communication and information to the appropriate individuals.
• Check patients out.
• Facilitate the overall patient’s office experience in being seamless and
ensure the patient leaves well informed and prepared for their next appointment.
• Other duties may be assigned.