Dental Front Office Position, Treatment and Insurance Coordinator.
Woodlands Family Dental, the office of Brett A. Murphey, DDS is looking for a
front office, treatment and insurance coordinator. Applicant must have the
ability to work
effectively with a range of team members, have a proven track record of
successful management, have excellent innovation, creativity skills and have an
attentiveness to detail. Experience is required. If you are looking for a
rewarding career, this position offers many opportunities to enjoy a bright
future and professional satisfaction.
• Excellent telephone skills
• Ability to work in a very busy, multi-task, dynamic environment
• Eager to learn and hardworking
• Very organized and pays attention to detail
• Outgoing and friendly
• Easy to work with
• Computer and Technology Skills
• High degree of customer relation skills to manage multiple
patients and the ability to anticipate and address patient needs.
• Bilingual a plus
• Dental Insurance experience a must
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Some college preferred
If you are confident that you would make a terrific addition to our team and
help us in fulfilling our mission statement, “To glorify God in our community
by providing an exceptional dental experience through hospitality, amenities,
quality and efficiency”, then please e-mail your resume to
[please sign-in to view contact information]. Please put to the attention
of Jackie in the subject line.