NEW General Practice, which will be located in Wylie TX, are
accepting applications and interviewing for a candidate to join our team.
Position: Dental Assistant with a MINIMUM of 3-5 Years Experience-NO EXCEPTIONS
Office Location: Wylie TX xxxx8
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments,
and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in
compliance with the dental practice act.
Dental Assistant job duties will consist of, but is not limited to the
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating,
and draping patient.
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to
treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning;
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on
instruments and in the patient's mouth.
• Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic
studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
• Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating
temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
• Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr
certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone
• Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
• Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control
policies and protocols.
• Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting
malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating
new equipment and techniques.
• Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish job results.
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate based on dental experience and knowledge.
Application Requirements: "DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES THROUGH DENTALPOST". Please
submit your cover letter and resume that includes your current and past
employment, description of your job responsibilities to the following address:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
Please put “Dental Assistant” in the subject line.
***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD VIA DENTALPOST.NET. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE
SUBMITTED RESUMES VIA EMAIL NOTED ABOVE AND MEET REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
FOR THIS POSITION***