Growing HOLISTIC Family Dental Practice in Raleigh Seeking Experienced Dental
Assistant. We are high tech and paperless! We are open Monday through Saturday
and work with two doctors. We have strong core team members and are looking to
add another. Our office environment has a strong team-oriented approach to
patient care where everyone genuinely likes each other, and will go out of
their way to help their fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctors. WE ARE
LOOKING FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE - after all, a Dental Assistant is
responsible for many important aspects of patient care. Your smile and positive
attitude need to radiate through your entire being. The successful candidate
will be responsible for assisting both doctors, staying organized, maintaining
supplies and sterilization. We look forward to hearing from you! With Sincerest
Regards, Our Team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 3 years in the dental field.
3. Experience with Dentrix Practice Management Software, digital radiographs
(Nomad), CEREC (not required but preferred), Nitrous oxide, rubber dam
placement, and Coronal Polishing
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our
patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential
problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Customer service and patient relations experience.
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to make a positive dental
experience for a patient.
9. Pleasant and positive oral and written communication skills.
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL-ORIENTED and an ability to always see
room for improvement within one's own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW
INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear
from you. Please E-MAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of
Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment
and other assessments completed on the dentalpost website, and your salary
requirements to the following email address: [please sign-in to view contact information]