Are you a motivated self-starter looking for professional and personal
fulfillment in your dental career? Come and join a fun a friendly professional
dental team at Cherry Blossom Family Dentistry!
Our office is looking for a dedicated, team oriented assistant with a positive
attitude that has a minimum 1 year experience to join our team.
Applicant must have excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor,
hold a Texas RDA license, and be CPR certified.
Nitrous monitoring certification preferred.
Great pay and medical benefits available.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Chair side assisting of dentist
- Alginate impressions and pouring/trimming of models Lab work
- Maintaining/bagging of instruments for sterilization
- Reviewing and updating patient’s medical history
- Taking blood pressure on all patients Taking digital FMX and BW radiographs
and intraoral photos
- Knowledge of Open dental (helpful, not required)
- Set-up/break-down room
- Maintain dental inventory
- Answering phones and assisting in other areas of the office as needed
We are a state-of-the-art office utilizing digital x-rays, intraoral cameras,
and fully digital charting.
Please apply today!