midtown dentistry is looking for a motivated and patient-oriented dentist for our
midtown Houston office.
Become a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals in Houston.
Dentist owned by Dr. Jonathan Penchas and not corporate. We are leaders in group
practice in Houston -- check us online at midtowndentistry.com
As a dentist, you'll have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day
on providing patient care.
You will have the support of skilled, trained office staff and Ongoing one-on-one
mentoring and counseling from highly-experienced dentists and specialists because
the business and marketing aspects of running a practice are taken care of, you
can focus on what you do best.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE :
- general dentistry
- light pedo (5% of our practice)
- composite fillings
- Core Buildup
- permanent crowns and veneers
- endo and oral surgery
- implant and removable restorations
state of the art fully digital offices
- Electric handpieces
- Dental Scanners
- Panorex and CT scanners
What We Offer
- Above average compensation package with profit sharing.
- Associate Employee, not a contractor.
- Premium Benefits Package including medical and xxxK.
- Doctor Development Program -- includes hands-on mentorship opportunities.
- Partnership track available.
-- we are not a huge corporation with stock owners and investors where you do not
matter.- State-of-the-Art Practices
- full time consists of 4.5 days a week. Must work at least one Saturday per
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Texas dental license, dps, dea numbers and cpr certification are required
- PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND RECENT PHOTO ATTACHED.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT US AT http://midtowndentistry.com/who-we-are/
Job Type: Full-time