Polaris Orthodontic Center/Columbus Orthodontic Center is looking for a QUALITY
orthodontic assistant for a full-time position.
The position will involve taking orthodontic records (radiographs, Photos and
Impressions), Performing chair reties, cleaning dental chairs, sterilization
of instruments and daily cleaning tasks. Candidate will also be trained in
answering the phone and scheduling patients.
Experience in an orthodontic office is a preferred.
1) Have current Hep B vaccination.
2) Have valid radiology license.
3) Be a team player.
4) Must be comfortable with interacting with patients and have good hand
5) Have great attention to detail and good computer skills.
6) Be punctual and reliable.
6) Provide references with contacts
7) must be willing to work at 2 locations.
Polaris Orthodontic Center is a paperless, all digital office. We utilize the
most up to date techniques and provide quality orthodontic care to our
patients. If you think you can be a part of our team, e-mail us your resume
at [please sign-in to view contact information] .
We offer competitive pay, Vacation, Holiday Pay with insurance health benefit.
re-apply if you have applied before.