Caring and Experienced EFDA Needed
Our private practice, specializing in general dentistry, is located in Loveland
Ohio. We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, full-time Expanded Function
Dental Assistant. The position is 32 hours a week, Monday through Thursday.
Benefits include: xxxK, paid holidays, and paid vacation. Dr. Gerome and Dr.
Patrice have been growing the practice for many years and need to add an
additional EFDA to our team. Our office is professional, clean, and modern.
Most importantly we all work well together, respect one another, and help each
other out. We do our very best to make sure patients have a wonderful
experience at our office and receive compassionate, gentle care.
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Team-focused mentality
• Positive attitude
• Current EFDA Certification as per Ohio State Dental Board
• Current Radiology Licensure as per Ohio State Dental Board
• Prepare treatment rooms for each patient visit
• Assist the doctor during dental procedures and examinations
• Review and update electronic dental records
• Place and polish high quality fillings and sealants
• Take dental radiographs
• Instrument cleaning and sterilization
• Lab work/case preparation and follow up
• Provisional crown fabrication