Dental Chairside Assistant Includes chairside and laboratory duties.
Everybody at Coastal Cosmetic Dentistry is a Chief. You OWN your job
responsibilities. There are no “ordinary” people here. The primary duties of an
Assistant Team member is to provide stellar patient care and assist the doctor
treatment creating a 5 star experience for the patients. To begin with, this
be a full-time (32 hrs/wk) position.
Who are we? You need to decide first whether you would want to work in this
environment. CCD works specifically with patients who are
looking for comprehensive solutions to reach their wellness goals through
personalized care. We promote overall wellness understanding, not just
We don’t care if anyone learns anything, as long as something or someone changes
because we’ve connected.
Our core values: We believe in Stakeholders who are sold out to what we’re
not employees who punch clocks. No one is an employee. Everyone is a Stakeholder
because we only want people who will “own” their work, not just do it. Employees
have to be told what to do; Stakeholders are proactive and make the job better.
don’t have healthcare benefits or extensive vacation packages. We’re not
in who’s car was in the parking lot first or who left last – we believe in
together as Committed Community to get results for each other and our patients.
If you find fulfillment in:
1) Finding solutions for individuals- making sure a patient can reach their
and overcoming any obstacles that may impede them from reaching their goals,
because we give them the opportunity to express them.
2) Performing a range of simple to very complex chairside and laboratory work –
comfortable making chairside provisionals that range from 1 to 14 units. Making
that the model work done is accurate and neat, and be familiar with taking
dental photos since our success is measured in tiny details
3) Helping us build our brand – Making sure each patient has an experience
any other that they have had, Going above and beyond to make sure that each
is treated like an individual.
4) Not knowing exactly what every day will hold – Being flexible with your
each day, accommodating if you are seeing a New Patient, children, patients with
extensive periodontal needs, and Implant patients.
5) Acting as if you own the company – taking initiative and ownership, making
decisions, thinking ahead and being proactive (we don’t need “reactive”),
with others to constantly make things better and deliver better products and
6) Working with Dentrix and our treatment planning software
7) Not working 9-5, but 7-3 M,Tu,Th, and 10:30-7 Wed
8) Working together with a few other people in Committed Community empowering
other to reach our desired potential. …Then we might be a good fit.
• Very high attention to detail – please don't apply if this isn't a great asset
you bring to the game – it's going to be the most important talent you'll bring
with you to do all the things we want done.
• Sense of urgency – things can't happen tomorrow (tomorrow never comes). We
someone who will get hives if things aren't getting done today.
• Applicants must have a wide range of communication skills as well as practical
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing • Very
high competency in dental occlusion, and high competency in Dentrix
• Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
• Strong attention to detail, did we mention this already?
• Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
• Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations
• Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
• Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job
We don’t need to see your resume’ yet. Please do not send it and please do not
call. For now just click on the link below to continue on to the questionnaire.