Dentists of Fort Bend are adding a full-time Pediatric Dental
Assistant to our team in Richmond, Texas. Our younger patients are very
important to us so your personality is very important! If you like to smile and
genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of quality dental care
and the importance of helping our young patients learn about the best path to
health and wellness, we would like to meet you!
• Actively participate in attempting to achieve the Perfect Patient
Experience® by striving to keep your patients focused on the best
possible treatment with urgency.
• Attend to the patient's individual concerns and expectations.
• Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where your patients
feel comfortable; prepare patients for treatment, and assist the doctors
- thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
• At the direction of the dentist, obtain dental history and/or records
from patient, and complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures of patients as
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments, equipment, and operatory's in
accordance with the American Dental Association guidelines.
What My Kid's Dentist Offers You:
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates with bonus opportunity with benefits package
(Medical, dental, xxx-K and more!)
• A stable, full-time work schedule
• A pleasant and fun work environment
We look forward to speaking with you!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration by replying to this
If you would prefer to apply online, please use this link: