MB2 Dental Ortho team has an opening for a Traveling Treatment Coordinator in
DFW area. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have
ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition
your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that
includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure and PTO.
• Assist front office with daily duties as needed
• Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule
• Complete insurance breakdown accurately and completely
• Provide excellent customer service to all patients and caregivers.
• Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients; gather
necessary information for claim processing.
• Ensure patients have a completed the appropriate financial consent forms and
financial agreements per their treatment plan.
• Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to
• Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals and
• Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to mail,
answering and returning of phone calls and direction of workflow as necessary
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Prior dental office experience required*
• Bilingual (Spanish) a bonus*
• Highly motivated and organized
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain productivity in a high volume multi tasked environment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
***Must be willing to travel to Abiliene, Azle, Fort Worth, Granbury, Mansfield,
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dzyvz2g9gp25dm7f