DENTAL FRONT OFFICE
Currently looking to fill two full time positions.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7 am -7 pm, alternating Saturdays 8 am-1 pm.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7 am to 7 pm, 1 Saturday a month 8 am - 1 pm.
Uniforms, holiday pay and dental/medical benefits.
Main duties below:
Provide patients with excellent customer service.
Patient check in/check out
Preparation and presentation of treatment diagnosed/financial arrangements
Updating and managing patient records
Posting of insurance payments
Collection and billing preparation
Submitting electronic claims to insurance
Following up on claims past 30 days
Specific Qualifications include:
1. Outstanding telephone and customer service skills.
2. Prior work history that demonstrates consistent, accurate detail management
within a multi-tasking environment.
3. Prior dental office experience is valuable, but not required.
4. Attitude: positive outlook, easy-going problem-solver, and initiative.
5. Excellent spoken and written language skills.
6. Stable work history and references.
If you are seeking long-term employment with delightful co-workers, a “people-
person” job that is also technically challenging, with the satisfaction of
making a positive difference in the lives of others….then, we’d love for you to
email your resume to us.
Please email your resume along with a brief explanation of "what customer
service means to you" to our office email [please sign-in to view contact information]
We will notify all candidates who initially qualify by email or phone call.