Job Title: Office Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Primary responsibilities are to supervise the daily operation of your assigned
oral surgery clinic, serve as a resource to others, and a leader to the Team as
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan, organize, direct and monitor daily service operations.
2. Implement, document and evaluate service team training.
3. Maintain WINOMS competency and train other team members.
4. Participate in educational experiences based on identified needs.
5. Participate in task force projects.
6. Lead, coach and mentor the members in your assigned clinic.
7. Implement Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement procedures.
8. Maintain good rapport and cooperative relationships. Approach conflict
in a constructive manner. Identify problems, offer solutions and
participate in their resolution.
9. Maintain the confidentiality of information pertaining to patients,
doctors, employees, and visitors. Discuss patient, clinic and hospital
information only among appropriate personnel in appropriately private
10. Maintain and monitor emergency preparedness. Participate in emergency
11. Communicate with Director of Operations to reallocate resources
according to changing needs.
12. Participate fully with all compliance activities and take responsibility
for reporting improprieties to management personnel.
13. Assume responsibility for performance of job duties in an efficient,
14. Present strategies and results regarding Daily Expectation Values to
15. Provide an excellent patient experience.
16. Behave in accordance with the Mission, Vision, and Values of Waco Oral
Supplemental Duties and Responsibilities - to be determined by leaders based on
employee’s knowledge, experience, interest and expertise
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended
to be a complete list of all the duties performed.