We are seeking a front desk personnel to join our team. We are a Pediatric
Dental office seeking someone who is enthusiastic, positive, responsible,
punctual, self- motivated and energetic with an upbeat personality and a desire
to grow with our practice.
The ideal candidate must be Bilingual in Spanish with a minimum of 2-5 years
front desk/dental billing experience with knowledge of Eaglesoft including
insurance verification, check in and check out procedures. We are a multiple
location practice and continuing to grow with significant potential for career
growth. We offer benefits and flexible Schedule,We are looking to hire for our
New location, Near willow brook Mall.
• Follow-up on claims payment status (Outstanding Claim Status)
• Maintain individual office Insurance Accounts Receivable at an
• Review patients' accounts to ensure accuracy on insurance billing and
• Verify insurance, insurance break downs
• Claim Submission
• Post payments in patient accounts
• Credentialing knowledge
• Use interpersonal and communications skills to obtain claims approval
and payment information from various carriers.
• 2 years of experience in a dental setting and/or accounts receivable and
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Location: xxxx4 Willow Chase Dr.
Houston, TX xxxx0
Please reply with your resume and contact information to schedule an interview,
we look forward to hearing from you...
Email : [please sign-in to view contact information] or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx