Scheduling Coordinator/Front Office Administrator for Total Wellness Practice
1. Have you re-examined your career goals lately?
2. Are you someone who brings joy, warmth and enthusiasm to everything you do?
3. Are you a self-managing, internally motivated individual who is kind,
compassionate, service oriented, creative and motivated to succeed?
4. Are you an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing?
5. Are you health-centered in your lifestyle?
6. Do you have experience discussing financial arrangements in a health care
office (preferably dental)?
7. Do you enjoy a collaborative work environment?
8. Do you value the opportunity for personal growth?
9. Do you have strong organizational and administrative skills and are you
dependable, with an eye for detail?
10. Are you proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based software?
We are a leading-edge, Total Wellness Dental practice located in Newport News,
VA., that practices quality, comprehensive and life-enhancing dentistry.
If you answered yes to the above questions and have dental experience, we'd like
to interview you. Please reply to [please sign-in to view contact information] with