Opportunity Knocks for an Exceptional Practice Manager
Are you passionate about being the best you can be each and every day?
Do you enjoy helping others reach their potential?
Do you start each day with a smile and a purpose?
Our well-established pediatric dental practice is growing and we are looking for an amazing Practice Manager to lead our 8 member team into the future.
The ideal candidate will have:
• at least 3 years of dental office leadership experience with proven financial and operational expertise
• be able to implement and track key performance indices
• be flexible, open and honest
• be able to manage schedules and time of self and others
• be able to embrace change and lead others to do the same
Proficiency in Open Dental, MS Office programs and marketing highly desired. Bi-lingual candidates are welcomed.
In return for your exceptional skills and abilities, we offer a rewarding compensation package including:
• medical benefits
• paid vacations and holidays
• production Bonuses
• paid CE
This is a full-time position in downtown Jersey City where we offer patient care Monday through Friday with alternating Saturdays during the school year and no saturdays during the summer.
Reply to [please sign-in to view contact information] with your resume, contact information, and 5 reasons why you think you’re perfect for this position. Qualified canddiates will be contacted by email for the next step. We look forward to hearing from you.