We are seeking a full-time motivated dental assistant to join our growing dental
team in Kannapolis, NC! At First Impressions Family Dentistry we believe
everyone deserves a
smile they’ll love, and we also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love.
Good thing you found us, and we found you. At First Impressions, we're all about
empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they
look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we're spreading smiles and
positivity all over North Carolina.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for an energetic, passionate, and
confident Dental Assistant in the area who can help turn frowns into life-
changing grins. Are you up for it?
How we make you SMILE…
• Competitive compensation, PTO and Paid Holidays
• Potential bonus opportunity
• IRA Contribution with matching after 1 year of employment
• Collaborative work environment and positive culture
• Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company
It would really make us SMILE if you have…
• DAII and 2+ years of hands on dental assisting experience required
• Experience with Dentrix, Dexis and experience using digital impression
• Current CPR and radiology certification
• Confidently explain treatment plans, accurately address patient’s
questions and concerns while guiding them through treatment expectations
• Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
• Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to
• Self-motivated and independent while remaining curious and always
looking for ways to improve yourself and the patients experience
• Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
• Open-minded and optimistic as we continue grow and innovate
• Deliver “5-Star” experience for every patient by engaging and forming a
genuine connection to keep them excited about their dental care
• Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
• Additional responsibilities as needed to achieve success and meet goals
Candidate must be willing to work 4-5 days per week and must be willing to work
Are you excited about this opportunity? If you believe you would be a great
addition to our team, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why
you believe you’re the right candidate for us to [please sign-in to view contact information]. Don’t forget
to put Rockstar Dental Assistant in the subject line.
Can’t wait to meet you!