Welcome to 12 South!!
We are a growing practice centered in one of Nashville's fastest growing areas.
We are committed to our team, our patients, and our community. We are seeking a
full time Registered Dental Assistant who will be excited about providing an
exceptional dental experience to our patients.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from accredited dental assisting program with at least 1 year of
experience (Previous experience at another cosmetically minded practice is a
-Current and in good standing Tennessee RDA License
- Experience with a dentist trained by Kois, Spear, Or Dawson is an asset, but
- X-ray certification
- Nitrous monitoring certification
Other Required Duties
- Taking dental x-rays
- Taking quality alginate impressions
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments, handpieces and other equipment in
compliance with OSHA and CDC guidelines
- Sending and monitoring lab cases
- Fabricating quality temporary restorations
- Following up with patients after treatment and providing relevant
- Monitoring inventory and ordering dental supplies
- Various office tasks as directed by the dentist or office manager
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to [please sign-in to view contact information]