Dr Daniel Howard in Meridian Idaho
is looking for a full time associate (OR PARTNER) to join our dental team. We
are a busy, system-oriented practice with the latest technology including
digital x-rays and charting, CAD/CAM and integrated specialties. We are seeking
someone interested in learning new techniques, willing to take continuing
education and open to learning the latest technologies.
• Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For
• Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
• Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
Your Experience and Qualities
• DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
• A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
• A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
• A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
• Training and expertise to advance your practice
• Support from a respected leader in dentistry
• Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals, including
• Ability to become an owner dentist for a neighborhood practice
We are looking for a long term associate who understands and prefers working in
a team environment.
You’re ready to take your dental practice to a new level. Find the resources and
tools you need to achieve professional success by becoming a dentist supported
by Pacific Dental Services.
If this sounds like something that suits you, please submit your resume to our
Recruiter, Linda Ryan at [please sign-in to view contact information].