We are a new and fast-growing dental office in Crosby, TX. We are seeking
resumes for an experienced and energetic traveling Pediatric Dental Assistant
The Traveling Pediatric Dental Assistant /Coordinator will be primarily
responsible for delivering in following areas:
- Present treatment plans effectively to the patients.
- Assisting with Pediatric procedures.
- Manage day-to-day operations within the Pedo department.
- Manage schedule to achieve daily/monthly production goals.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- At least one year experience of working in a dental office is a must.
- Must be able to travel.
Preference will be given to following candidates:-
- Marketing experience.
- Dental experience.
- Eaglesoft experience.
- Proficiency with computers.
Looking for applicants who are strong team players. We need a "people person"
who enjoys multitasking with an eye for details. We value good communication and
organizational skills, energy, a positive attitude and the maturity to be a team
We value performance and compensation will comprise base salary plus generous
performance-based bonuses. We offer a very competitive compensation package with
health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & Life) and a bonus program with the
opportunity for accelerated career growth.
Job Type: Full-time