We are looking for a fun and dynamic personality to join our team here at The
Colony Dentist. We are a one doctor privately owned office with a large patient
base. We are looking for someone who is Eaglesoft proficient, lives no further
than 30 minutes from The Colony and has at least one year of experience and most
importantly we are looking for a self starter, someone who takes initiative and
likes to have fun. Most of our patient base is well established most have been
our patients for 5 or more years and have referred family members and friends.
They hear about Dr Hubbell and how funny and easy going he is and they want to
come to our office. We are hoping that our new candidate will only further
brighten our office and care for our patients as we do.
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments,
and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in
compliance with the dental practice act.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and
* Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and
* Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and
* Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to
treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning;
* Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments
and in the patient's mouth.
* Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic
studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
* Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary
restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr
certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone
* Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative
* Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and
* Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting
malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating
new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory
level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
verifying receipt of supplies.
* Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Our ideal candidate must live within 30 minutes of office
* Must be Eaglesoft proficient
Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection Control, Patient
Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Listening, Teamwork, Bedside
Manner, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Use of Medical Technologies,
Performing Diagnostic Procedures