ClearChoice Cleveland is seeking a part time Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon!
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a network of dental treatment centers
providing innovative and quality dental implant care to patients across the
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental
experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced,
all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology,
including advanced 3D CAT Scan technology and a full-service, on-site lab to
support the highest standard of care for dental implant patients.
All ClearChoice centers have a shared clinical affiliation, providing the
opportunity for national collaboration between doctors on procedures, protocols,
and clinical experience. The ClearChoice Center National Panel of Doctors meets
regularly to share experiences, discuss developments, and coordinate research
around dental implant procedures and protocols.
This national affiliation also allows patients to receive follow-up care in any
ClearChoice facility across the U.S.
• Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and
alveolectomy as necessary.
• Provide safe and effective anesthesia services.
• Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for
the best possible results.
• Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment plans to patients in a
• Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety,
OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience with the AO4 procedure.
• Graduate of an accredited four year dental school (DMD or DDS).
• Post graduate surgical program with certificate to practice oral surgery.
• Successfully passing a thorough background check.