We have an exciting opportunity for a front office receptionist at our beautiful
offices located in Fort Worth, we are located on the south west corner of N.
Beach and Basswood and in Hurst located behind the NE Mall
Our office is looking for an outgoing personality to work side by side with our
• Provide outstanding guest service for the patient; make the patient the #1
priority; excellent chairside manner.
• Assist the doctors with all dental procedures including but not limited to
o Take directions from doctor
o Anticipate doctor’s needs
o Performing patient oral evaluations
o Various laboratory duties for example; fabricate retainers, impressions for
study models, poor and trim models.
• Greet and prepare patients for treatment.
• Ensure that all supplies are available and ordered via the preferred vendors.
• Follows all Compliance Protocols and Updates Offices when New Protocols take
• Lead by example; exercise good team work; have mutual respect for team;
partner with team to create an exceptional experience for patient.
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctor’s schedule
and patient flow; create “no patient wait time;” maintain time flexibility for
patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
Smile Workshop offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation.
Our practice hours are Monday-Thursday 9a-6p Friday 9a-2p one to two Saturdays a