Grace Dental is currently seeking and insurance coordinator/treatment planner.
Great interpersonal skills are imperative to build rapport with the patients,
staff, and insurance carriers. We are looking for team members that want to
develop their distinctive talents and strengths and embrace an entrepreneurial
spirit for individual and mutually beneficial achievement.
• Responsible for insurance verifications and accurate communications to
staff and patients regarding the insurance coverage.
• Ensures coordination of benefit are accurate and considered as part of
the financial planning
• Serves as a liaison between insurance carriers, staff, and patients to
resolve any concerns and maintain a positive working relationship
• Advanced phone skills
• Set appointments
• Verify treatment plans
• Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate
payment and insurance processes
• Other duties as required
• 1-2 years dental insurance/billing experience preferred
• Consider the role in crafting financially-viable ways to get patients
treated almost a calling
• Accuracy and organization are a must
• Familiarity with financial plans and PPO
• Dentrix experience preferred
Hourly pay is dependent on experience and skill set.