Registered Dental Assistant for Growing Practice with Great Culture and Tenured
Our practice is expanding and is ready for a Registered Dental Assistant to join
our top-quality team.
- Passionate about dentistry and serving patients
- A team player
- Open to training and growth
- Strong work ethic (punctual/takes initiative)
- Emotionally healthy
- Happy to help anywhere in practice
- Ready to contribute to the health and positive culture of practice
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity
- Have significant dental experience with an attitude of growth (3+ years)
- Pack cord/fabricate anterior and posterior temporaries
- Demonstrate excellent chair-side skills anticipating doctor needs
- Have training in expanded functions
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a track record of being open to coaching and learning.
Submit your resume and a page letter describing why you quality.