Busy, professional, high quality general dentist office in Linden, has a full-time receptionist position open. Looking for a bilingual, (Spanish/English) reliable, mature, people-oriented, and professional individual to join our dental team. Our ideal candidate MUST be outgoing, well-spoken, have a professional demeanor, and be customer service oriented, as well as comfortable with making and receiving telephone calls. If you have experience as a dental scheduling/financial coordinator we would like to meet you!
This is a great opportunity to join a Friendly dental practice. We have amazing patients, a respectful office environment, and appreciative doctors.
• Maintain the daily schedule, confirming appointments through phone, text, and email
• Administrative filing, data input, end-of-day sales and general clerical duties
• Present patient financial information regarding treatment plans, and collect payments
• Compose, edit and proofread documents
• Import, export radiographs from e-mail attachments
• other tasks and assignments as needed
• Minimum 2 years of experience as dental office receptionist / front desk
• Experience and confidence presenting financial options, treatment plans, and collecting payments.
• Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Google Drive required
• Proficiency with Softdent / NEA FastAttach strongly preferred.
Monday - 10-8pm
Tuesday - Off
Thursday – 9:00-6:00
Friday – 9:00-6:00
Saturday - (~1or2 monthly) 8:00-1pm
Sunday - Off
If interested, please attach a copy of your resume along with a cover letter telling us about you and why you're interested in the position. Please include salary expectations in your cover letter.