Our company is looking for a dedicated, friendly,
and enthusiastic dental assistant to join our team right away!
New team member will be responsible for multiple duties including:
chairside assistance, taking xrays, charting, taking patient impressions,
temporary crowns, tracking/monitoring lab cases, instrument organization and
sterilization, supply organization, inventory and ordering.
Dental Assistant Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of dental assisting experience preferred.
- Must be registered to take radiographs, and have necessary certifications.
- Must possess a great attitude, strong work ethic, and an ability to learn.
- Must work well with fellow team members.
- Must be reliable and willing to work in a fast paced environment
Part-time and Full-time Positions Available!
If you're interested in joining our team, please submit your application. We
look forward to hearing from you!