CAD/CAM Technician / Experience Ceramist
Esthetics Dental Studio is seeking highly qualified CAD/CAM technician. Must
have experience with implants and anterior designs and be able to design single
units to full mouth rehab cases. Candidate must be proficient in 3Shape
software and have a good understanding of dental anatomy and functional design.
In addition we are also hiring for a Ceramist that is quality oriented and
capable of producing anterior restorations with Emax or Zirconia frameworks.
All work is done under microscope. Prefer technicians that are cross trained
and willing to learn.
Quality people are the foundation of Esthetics Dental Studio. We recognize that
people stay with organizations where they feel valued, and we actively promote
those activities that generate a desirable atmosphere at Esthetics. We are
looking for team players that are willing to go that extra mile. This is an
exceptional opportunity to join a great team and an expanding dental lab. Paid
Holiday and Vacation.
• 3 Years minimum experience
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Commitment to continuing education and continuous improvement
• Must be able to follow instructions
• Read, Interpret and follow work prescriptions
• Maintain the cleanliness of the work area