Dental Office Receptionist and Patient Service Team Member
Our busy dental practice is seeking a friendly and outgoing individual for our
business office who cares deeply about customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Checking in and greeting patients for their appointments
2. Handling patient records
3. Answering the telephone
4. Making appointments for existing and new patients
5. Collecting pre-agreed payments from patients following appointments
6. Entering daily payments received by insurance companies into patient accounts
7. Daily reports and financial close out
This position has only light insurance and collection responsibilities. Focus is
on customer service and processing patients through the day's appointments.
Candidates must be patient-oriented, have a strong work ethic, excellent
communication skills and a positive attitude. At least 5 years of dental
experience is desirable. Ability to multitask is a given.
Hours: Mxxxa-xxxp, Txxxa-xxxp, Wxxxxp-xxxp, Thxxxa-xxxp, F8a-1p, One Sat per
month with prior Fri off: xxxa-2p. Algonquin location.
Pay range is $18-21 per hour depending on experience and reference check. Full
time, dental, paid time off and xxxk. Please send a cover letter with your
resume and references.